- Whether your RV is a Class A, B or C model – Class A is the most expensive coverage followed by Class C, while Class B RVs are the least costly to insure
- Whether you use your RV occasionally or if you are living in the RV full-time
- Your driving history and record of accidents or past claims
- The limits you set on your policy, as well as the deductible amounts – for example, your overall costs will be lower if you choose high deductibles, but you will also have higher costs to pay out of pocket in the event that you need to file a claim
- The additional riders or added coverage you want to add, such as coverage for your personal belongings, towing and roadside assistance coverage, etc.
Contact our agency for a no-obligation review of your current coverage. You’ll be glad you did!